Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone homeless, lives under a bridge

Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone told the media that he is homeless and has found his shelter under a bridge in Michigan after losing his job more than a year ago.

"My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time," Anthony Ciccone told The Michigan Messenger.

"You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times? Why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I'm homeless on the street?" added 55-year-old Ciccone who claims he is living under a bridge in Traverse City.

 "Never say never. This could happen to anybody," Ciccone continued. "I don't have any income, I've got to go collect bottles and cans, do odd jobs."

Madonna has not been reached for a comment.

According to Forbes, Madonna's net worth in October 2010 was estimated at $US58 million.

Photo courtesy of Madonna's Facebook fan page

No comments:

Post a Comment