Monday, October 31, 2011

Alixandra Halliday: Miss Earth Northern Ireland 2011

Alixandra Halliday, a student from Londonderry was recently crowned Miss Earth Northern Ireland 2011 and is going to compete in the world-wide heats of the eco beauty contest, Miss Earth 2011.

Miss Earth 2011 beauty pageant venue changes at Manila, Philippines on 3rd December, 2011. It was originally scheduled to be held at the Impact, Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand. However the pageant organizers decided to move the pageant back to the Philippines due to the Massive flooding in Thailand.
alixandra halliday,miss earth northern ireland 2011

Alixandra said: "I was about to begin the third year of my degree in photography but have put that on hold now while I do the promotional work for Miss Earth, but I will be using the camera skills I have learned on my course to help me. I am planning a photo shoot at a charity shop to show people how important it is to recycle clothes."

Alixandra Halliday's Profile :

profile,alixandra halliday profile,alixandra halliday biography

NAME Alixandra Halliday
AGE 20 years
HEIGHT 173 cm
WEIGHT 51 kg
HAIR COLOUR Dark Brown
EYE COLOUR Brown
SKIN COLOUR Tanned
VITAL STATISTICS (in inches) 32.8-25-35.6
HOME TOWN Derry
COUNTRY Northern Ireland
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND about to begin the third year of degree in photography
National Diploma in Art and Design
SPECIAL TALENTS Photography, Creating outfits, Scenes
AMBITIONS To work very hard, and to make my parents proud as they have always tried their hardest to make sure I reach the best of my ability. I also would love to work with more charities and be able to promote them. I would love to see as much of the world as I can with my photography.
ENVIRONMENTAL MESSAGE As I am a photographer and get a lot of my inspiration from the beautiful land and scenery around us, we should try and persevere it as much as possible and for future generations. Plus Ireland is known for its greenness, so what would we be without it?
AWARDS Miss Earth Northern Ireland 2011

alixandra halliday photos,miss earth northern ireland 2011,miss earth 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment